IR Magazine Webinar ‒ AI: Opportunities and best practices for IR teams
Artificial intelligence (AI) is quickly moving from the realm of science fiction to that of science fact. IR teams need to understand how best they can harness its potential – such as in surveillance and activism contexts – which tools are available to them and how best to use them to help with workflow and accuracy of data.
Our panel of experts will provide actionable intelligence for IR practitioners on AI-related issues including:
• Understanding the nature of AI and machine learning
• What types of tools IR teams using in areas such as surveillance, and how they compare with previous resources
• What benefit AI tools offer to IR professionals and how IROs can make best use of them
• What are the potential future uses of AI and what tools would IROs like to see?
• Adam Frederick, senior vice president of intelligence, Q4
• Gregg Lampf, vice president of investor relations, Ciena
• Moderator: Ben Maiden, editor, IR Magazine
Short, sharp and packed with expert insight, this webinar will get you up to speed on these critical issues in just 30 minutes. Sign up to BrightTALK to view this essential briefing and be informed of future webinars produced by IR Magazine.